Part analyst, part troubleshooter, and part troublemaker, Stefan serves as Agaric's secret weapon and resident heretic. From his homeland of Germany, with other Agarics in Massachusetts, and at Drupal events around the world, Stefan programs, administers systems, and questions Drupal dogma.
Multilingual in human and computer languages, Stefan's technological curiosity and talents have benefitted Agaric clients and the Drupal community. With an interest in integrating systems via web services, his work has included LDAP and Kerberos configuration. With his contributions to RDF in Drupal, Stefan is helping build the semantic web, in which computers understand what we mean and let us do fantastically smart and complex things with the knowledge we're all putting online.
Recent blog posts by Stefan Freudenberg
Recent blog posts
- dinarcon's 2017 Drupal tour recap
- PHP and Symfony tracks merged for DrupalCon Nashville 2018
- A blooming community - Lakes and Volcanoes DrupalCamp 2017 Recap
- Change the text field maximum length in Drupal 8
- Global Training Day - fun and accesible to all!
- Display forms in a modal dialog with Drupal 8