Martin Owens is a committed programmer that lives for making great code that helps people. He fully supports the Free Software philosophy and likes to publish online as much of his own code as possible. Martin hopes to work for a company where his talents can be used to make great products for users, where he can be stretched and encouraged to learn new things as well as being able to commit to the wider open source landscape where possible.
Recent blog posts
- Redirect users after login to the page they were viewing in Drupal 8
- Co-op Revenue - $243.2 billion - International Summit of Cooperatives 2016 - Quebec
- The door for new contributors to Drupal is still locked
- Strengthened by the Solidarity Economy forum in Detroit
- Web Components: What are they, and can we use them yet?
- How to organize Drupal Global Training Days workshops: Experiences and lessons learned