From teaching linguistically diverse public school students to maintaining a Drupal-powered community media outlet, to working with the imprisoned to amplify their voices, content has always been at the heart of Clayton's work. He now applies his background in linguistics, community organizing and web development as a user experience architect for Agaric and co-founder of Drutopia.
Clayton has worked with universities, open source companies, tech diversity advocates, prison rights activists, and others making change in the world to translate their organizational goals into impactful digital products with meaningful content.
Aside from content strategy and information architecture, Clayton also enjoys being a goofy dad and always appreciates a good paraprosdokian.
Recent blog posts
- Global Training Day - fun and accesible to all!
- Display forms in a modal dialog with Drupal 8
- How to declare hexadecimals on a PHPDoc Block
- Using CKEditor plugins in Drupal 8
- Learn with dinarcon in his upcoming Drupal tour