Drupal 8 has a great AJAX form API which includes some tools to create modal dialogs using the jQuery modal library. The Examples module even demonstrates how to create a custom form and display it in a modal window. But what if what you want to do is display an already created form in a modal? How do we do that? Let's see how to do it with an example. Let's display the node add form in a modal window.
Recent blog posts
- dinarcon's 2017 Drupal tour recap
- PHP and Symfony tracks merged for DrupalCon Nashville 2018
- A blooming community - Lakes and Volcanoes DrupalCamp 2017 Recap
- Change the text field maximum length in Drupal 8
- Global Training Day - fun and accesible to all!
- Display forms in a modal dialog with Drupal 8