Agaric is grateful to the Drupal community for all the effort poured into the amazing collaborative project. As part of giving back to it, we go to conferences to share with others what we have learned. These are some events where Agaric will be presenting this month.
During a migration, Drupal reads the data from an external source and creates content in our new Drupal Site. While doing that, Drupal executes all hooks and events related to creating the new content. So any implementations of
hook_entity_insert() are triggered for every new entity saved on our new site.
There are plenty of ways to create links when using Drupal 8 and I will share some of those ways in this post.
The easiest way to create internal links is using Link::createFromRoute
And it is used like this:
I’ve been working on open source projects for a long time and contributing to Drupal for 6 years now.
And I want to share my experience and the things that helped me contribute to Drupal.
Recent blog posts
- dinarcon's 2017 Drupal tour recap
- PHP and Symfony tracks merged for DrupalCon Nashville 2018
- A blooming community - Lakes and Volcanoes DrupalCamp 2017 Recap
- Change the text field maximum length in Drupal 8
- Global Training Day - fun and accesible to all!
- Display forms in a modal dialog with Drupal 8