The Global Training Days is an initiative coordinated by the Drupal Association to introduce new people to the wonderful world of Drupal. The initiative is about providing free or low-cost training to facilitate people gaining familiarity with Drupal in just a day. Depending on the format, attendees can leave the workshop with a website already built.
As Drupal awareness grows and more people adopt it as a platform, the community becomes more interesting. There are some real characters that have grown to be major contributors to every facet of the beast. How did they evolve and find their place?
Congratulations to the new leadership committee for May First People Link!
As starving authors we at Agaric don't have a lot of cash to burn right now, but we've thrown $25 in the project to make it possible to subscribe to drupal.org issues without commenting. (On top of whatever we donated when this request for funding went out a year and a half ago).
Recent blog posts
- Help kick the door for new contributors to Drupal back open (and get credit for it)
- Adding Bootstrap button stylings to Drupal 8's action links and node links
- Redirect users after login to the page they were viewing in Drupal 8
- Co-op Revenue - $243.2 billion - International Summit of Cooperatives 2016 - Quebec
- The door for new contributors to Drupal is still locked
- Strengthened by the Solidarity Economy forum in Detroit