Kay VanValkenburgh is a Boston-based Drupal project director with a strong focus on training and mentorship. His latest venture is OwnSourcing, started in 2010 to develop hands-on training and project-specific documentation that help non-developers do great things with Drupal. Under the same aegis, Kay founded a mentorship program to help budding Drupal developers get their start (see ownsourcing.com/mentorship). Kay geeks out on usable software, how people learn, world languages, and competitive sailing.
Recent blog posts
- Redirect users after login to the page they were viewing in Drupal 8
- Co-op Revenue - $243.2 billion - International Summit of Cooperatives 2016 - Quebec
- The door for new contributors to Drupal is still locked
- Strengthened by the Solidarity Economy forum in Detroit
- Web Components: What are they, and can we use them yet?
- How to organize Drupal Global Training Days workshops: Experiences and lessons learned