David has been doing web development for 12 years now and Drupal development for the last 6. In his early days as programmer he read about the Free Software movement and immediately wanted to be part of it.
He started contributing to different free software projects but the majority of his work has been made for Drupal, as a core contributor and helping to fix and improve some contrib modules he enjoys helping Drupal become better so that more people can adopt it.
Recent blog posts
- Redirect users after login to the page they were viewing in Drupal 8
- Co-op Revenue - $243.2 billion - International Summit of Cooperatives 2016 - Quebec
- The door for new contributors to Drupal is still locked
- Strengthened by the Solidarity Economy forum in Detroit
- Web Components: What are they, and can we use them yet?
- How to organize Drupal Global Training Days workshops: Experiences and lessons learned