Chris has worked in a variety of technical leadership roles for over the past two decades (and some), after first discovering his talent for programming while hacking BASIC programs at the age of 12. He returned to programming as a career - his first programming position utilizing Visual Basic - where he proved himself capable of tackling some of the most challenging obstacles.
Chris was excited to join Agaric because: "It's a gift to be brought into a group working on building great sites, while simultaneously promoting and using solutions that benefit both our clients and our community. Agaric has clear perception of the concepts of our digital freedom, and I'm grateful to help them spread those observations through my contributions."
Chris spends weekends with his children or else can be found riding a mountain bike through wooded areas, and sometimes sharing a public meal with friends. One of Chris's current goals is to build a "tiny house" using recycled materials.
Recent blog posts
- Start contributing to Drupal
- Migration from WebTestBase to BrowserTestBase
- Help kick the door for new contributors to Drupal back open (and get credit for it)
- Adding Bootstrap button stylings to Drupal 8's action links and node links
- Redirect users after login to the page they were viewing in Drupal 8
- Co-op Revenue - $243.2 billion - International Summit of Cooperatives 2016 - Quebec