Chris has worked in a variety of technical leadership roles for over the past two decades (and some), after first discovering his talent for programming while hacking BASIC programs at the age of 12. He returned to programming as a career - his first programming position utilizing Visual Basic - where he proved himself capable of tackling some of the most challenging obstacles.
Chris was excited to join Agaric because: "It's a gift to be brought into a group working on building great sites, while simultaneously promoting and using solutions that benefit both our clients and our community. Agaric has clear perception of the concepts of our digital freedom, and I'm grateful to help them spread those observations through my contributions."
Chris spends weekends with his children or else can be found riding a mountain bike through wooded areas, and sometimes sharing a public meal with friends. One of Chris's current goals is to build a "tiny house" using recycled materials.
Recent blog posts by Chris Thompson
Recent blog posts
- dinarcon's 2017 Drupal tour recap
- PHP and Symfony tracks merged for DrupalCon Nashville 2018
- A blooming community - Lakes and Volcanoes DrupalCamp 2017 Recap
- Change the text field maximum length in Drupal 8
- Global Training Day - fun and accesible to all!
- Display forms in a modal dialog with Drupal 8